WHAT MAKES US EXCEPTIONAL
- 20 years’ of experience
- High volumes and competitive prices
- Creating unique and meaningful experiences
- Expertise of local-knowhow and European market-needs
- Supportive sales-tools with the latest technology
CUBA TRAVEL EXPERT
With more than 20 years of experience in operating with individual- and group trips, we’ve build-up a unique portfolio of accommodations, tours and transportation in Cuba. You can make infinite combinations: from small-scale local experiences to first class accommodation. We provide professional guidance for your tailor-made itineraries.
Our offices are based in Havana (Cuba), Madrid (Spain) and Amsterdam (Holland) which are managed by Cuban and Dutch professionals. This cultural mix demonstrates that we have a strong sense of local knowhow and understand the requirements of European markets.
CUBA TRAVEL EXPERT
With more than 20 years of experience in operating with individual- and group trips, we’ve build-up an unique portfolio of accommodations, tours and transportation in Cuba. You can make infinite combinations: from small-scale local experiences to first class accommodations. We help you with professional guidance for your tailor-made itineraries.
Our offices are based in Havana (Cuba), Madrid (Spain) and Amsterdam (Holland) which are managed by Cuban and Dutch professionals. This cultural mix shows that we have a strong sense of local know-how and feeling for the needs of European markets.
We believe that travelling is more than just visiting the highlights of a destination, it becomes meaningful when you are able to feel true connections with the environment, nature and most importantly, people.
The magical moments of local encounters, breath-taking landscapes and learning different ways how to perceive the world. These connections add value to your experience in Cuba and also generate impact on local communities.
Our mission is to provide connections that add special value to explore Cuba and at the same time generate impact on local communities. By spreading this concept of meaningful travelling through-out many travel agencies in the world, more and more travellers become familiar with the idea of not consuming a destination but embracing it in the utmost purity.
Below you can read an interview from December 2019 about the impact of travellers visiting Cuba on the daily life of a bicitaxero: Alianki.
HOW DOES IT WORK
LISTEN TO YOUR NEEDS First we listen to fully understand what you are looking for in your itineraries. Next we search for suitable products that match with your clients’ expectations and share our insider tips and local knowledge with you.
ACCESS OUR TOOLS To increase sales and share the knowledge of our local products to your sales team, you will receive online access to our products and services. All our services will be confirmed through our Travel-app, so your clients have all the required information at hand.
CONNECT In Cuba your clients will feel connected and protected by our local team. A Meet & Greet is always included on the day after arrival. In addition, your back-office will be immediately informed of any changes or occurrences locally. The Travel-app is very informative and helpful in navigating around Cuba and guarantees a more comfortable and carefree stay.
OPTIMIZE To maintain the quality of our products and services your feedback is very valuable to us. As we become aware of trends in certain markets, we will adapt existing itineraries and/or create new experiences.
PLACES YOU WILL NOT FORGET
- Our positive track-record has reached high volumes over the past 20 years
- As a result, we have developed a solid chain of loyal suppliers and a stable and qualified service-level
- Each year we provide roundtrip packages to more than 50.000 pax and manage groups
- Due to these high volumes we’ve been able to offer competitive prices for our agents
- These elements combine to make us an extremely reliable business partner
- With our Dutch and Cuban professionals we share all our local-know how with you and offer customized advice
- Our dominant markets are the Netherlands, Belgium, UK and Germany. We also have experience in Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway
- Therefore we have an excellent understanding of the needs of the European market and also experience managing client expectations within different cultures
- We have an infectious passion for Cuba and therefore have developed supporting tools to inspire your clients
- We offer all our agents direct online-access to our products and services
- You have access to important product information, visuals, pricing, availability in order to increase and advance sales
- Our aftersales option allows you to track the status of all confirmations, invoicing, vouchers
- Our Travel-app supplies all relevant information before and during the trip
- We specialize in a-la-carte traveling, tailor-made roundtrips for FIT, groups and incentives
- Our range of products is very diverse; our tools will support you in making the right choices for your clients
- Our range is broad – from familiar local small-scale accommodation to luxurious 5-star hotel experiences